Sean Pratt Presents a Daylong Workshop with Casting Director Betsy Royall!
WHAT: The One Day MFA: Mastering the Fine Art of MARKETING and FILM AUDITIONS – A day long workshop with Betsy Royall of Betsy Royall Casting, on Sunday, August 19th 2012 focusing on Actor Marketing & On-camera Auditioning.
Betsy’s class, On Your Mark, Get Set, Action! – The On-Camera Audition is from 10AM to 1PM and covers the following:
• Betsy will talk about the do’s and don’ts of the on-camera audition.
• Each actor will be given an audition side prior to the class to prepare and perform on-camera. Betsy will provide feedback and give adjustments.
• As time permits, Betsy will talk about what constitutes proper audition etiquette.
Sean will present his seminar, From Hello to Hired – Actor Marketing 101, from 2PM to 5PM. It covers:
• An understanding of the “Actor’s Business Cycle.”
• Various forms of advertising to get your marketing messages out.
• The “Nuts and Bolts” of setting up a marketing campaign.
WHEN: Sunday, August 19th 2012 – From 10AM to 5PM, with a 1 hour lunch break. Doors open at 9:30AM.
WHERE: Betsy Royall Casting – 6247 Falls Rd, Baltimore, MD 21209
• Class size is limited to EIGHT actors, only!
• $175 – Cash, Check or Pay Pal.
• $150 – For members of the following groups: AEA, SAG, AFTRA, WIFV, TIVA.
• $125 – For Student Actors; must have valid ID!
• To RSVP – contact email@example.com and please put “Sunday, August 19th class” in the subject line and let me know if you’re a member of one of the discount group!
WHY: “Sean is a powerhouse of support, energy and inspiration. His workshop grounds you with hands on tools for saying, “YES,” to yourself; fills you with a sense of possibility; gives you wings to fly. Together, Sean and Betsy really offer something very unique.” – Mary Sarah Agliotta / Pennsylvania-based actress
Sean Pratt offers his “NO KIDDING money back guarantee!” – If you’re not satisfied after the first hour of one of my Business of the Biz classes…if you feel it’s a waste of your time, then I’ll refund your money right then and there. NO KIDDING!
Betsy Royall, (CSA) is an established casting director, proud member of the Casting Society of America, the International Coach Federation and serves on the advisory board of Women in Film and Video. She casts for television, commercials, print and voice-overs, as well as major motion pictures in the Mid-Atlantic region. Raised in the business, she has gained a reputation as one of the area’s most successful and caring casting directors. Visit www.betsycoaching.com for more about her work as a certified life coach specializing in creative types.
Sean Pratt, (AEA / SAG / AFTRA), has been a working professional actor in the theatre, film, TV and voice-overs for 20 years. For the last 10 years Sean has been helping actors, both students and professionals, to understand the complexities of the BIZ as well as reinvigorate and refocus their careers through his easy to understand, dynamic concepts. www.seanprattpresents.com